We have two outdoor tennis courts available for hire on an hourly basis at a cost of £5/hour. Please note that there is an additional charge of £5/hour if floodlights are required.
If you’d like to make a regular booking, please inquire about an annual subscription using the Contact Form. Annual subscriptions currently cost £180 and run for a calendar year. Subscriptions started mid-way through the year will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
The tennis courts can be booked using the calendar on this page. Guidance and conditions can be found here. When you make your first booking, the system will ask you to create an account. Once you’ve created an account, bookings can be made via an app. This is available for iPhone and Android and can be found in the app store by searching for “Skedda”
The booking system can also be accessed directly here: https://stokegiffordtrust.skedda.com. Logging in through this link will allow management of your account.
The system allows you to manage your own bookings. When logged in, bookings belonging to the user can be edited and deleted.
1. Access to the courts is controlled by key. The key is kept in a keysafe on the wall of the Poplar Rooms in the small porch adjacent to the car park entrance
2. The code for the keysafe will be provided when the hire of the courts is confirmed
3. Payment is on an “honesty” basis. The payment should be left in the dropsafe adjacent to the keysafe when leaving the court
4. The keysafe must be locked at all times when the key is not being removed or replaced
5. The courts must be locked when vacated
6. The Trust Committee must be informed if a key is lost or destroyed either by phone or using the Contact Form
Please leave the courts clean and tidy.